A weekly meditation course to help you to bring you effortless into a state of relaxation and peace. Each week we will deepen our practice and skill, using mindful, creative practices such as breathwork, bodywork, guided meditations poetry etc. to develop awareness and bring us into this present moment which, if practiced regularly, can truly help you start to heal yourself.
There are so many benefits to developing self awareness and mediation, here are just a few;
- Calm Your Mind - by bring your attention to your breathing, your normal busy mind will begin to let go of it's busyness allowing you to relax.
- Focus - you can use the techniques in this class as a daily practice, some are so simple you can do them at your desk or in place of a coffee break. This will bring your focus into the present moment allowing you to control your thoughts and better focus on what's important.
- Reduce Stress & Anxiety. Our minds are often worrying about what happened in the past or what might happen in the future which creates stress and anxiety in our lives. Bringing our mind into the present moment relieves us from these patters of worry and stress and thereby bringing more peace into our lives.
- Listening. By taking the time to calm our mind and focus on what's happening in our bodies right now, physically, emotionally and spiritually we can begin to really listen to ourselves, get to know ourselves more intimately, increase our own intuition and begin to live more meaningful and fulfilling lives.
- Community/Connection In this digital age where we have so many ways to connect with each other, we often find that we have less physical connection and social interaction with each other. Coming together gives us the opportunity to practice together, which increases the intensity and power of our practice, and also to meet other like-minded people.
No experience necessary.
What you need:
Wear comfortable clothing, Water (optional), Cushion/blanket (optional
Articles on Breathwork
Check out all upcoming events with Lucia